Friday, August 27, 2010

Oreo Milkshake Recipe(:


I have gone to many sleepovers last year, and they all had delicious food and beverages! We would all bring our favourite recipes and have a midnight feast. One of my friends which slept over gave me this recipe. With it, you can make a Oreo milkshake for your family and friends! I have another sleepover coming up, and I want to make this milkshake. Why don't you give it a try?




You will need:
Vanilla ice cream
3 or 4 Oreos
Whipped cream
Chocolate sprinkles
2 cups of fresh milk
Ice
Blender

Directions:
1) Put the vanilla ice cream, the Oreos and the milk inside the blender.
2) Blend for 30 seconds.
3) Pour into transparent juice glasses.
4) Put in ice.
5)
Top it off with whipped cream first then chocolate sprinkles.
6) Serve to your guests!

It's as easy as that(: There are also so many other drinks and food you can make with Oreos. Do you know how? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment